Think, Learn, Remember*
It will change the way you think*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules... Servings Per Container: 60
Link to My Stem cell Nutrition Website http://www.newscience.rbclife.com
Amount Per Serving
NeuroBright Blend 805 mg †
Phosphatydyl choline (from lecithin), turmeric extract, rhodiola rosea (root), citrus bioflavonoids, bacopa monniera extract, ginkgo biloba (leaf) powder, quercetin, phosphatydyl serine, n-acetyl cysteine, resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed) (root), co-enzyme Q10 Microhydrin (a Proprietary Blend) 200 mg †
Potassium carbonate, potassium citrate, magnesium ascorbate, calcium silicate, purified-ionized water, silica, calcium hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, mannitol, sunflower seed oil † Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water)
• Support and defend healthy brain function*
• Enhances the ability to think, learn and remember*
• Blended for cellular health and longevity*
• Supports an improvement in memory function*
What is it?
NeuroBright is a patent-pending blend of herbs, in combination with the exceptionally
powerful antioxidant*, Microhydrin®.
What is it formulated to do?
NeuroBright’s natural botanicals and super antioxidants have been shown to help support and
defend healthy brain function and enhance you’re ability to Think, Learn and Remember.*
Who may benefit?
Regardless of age, everyone can benefit by caring for their cognitive health. Experience the
results for yourself and pass your knowledge on to others.
How is it used?
Take 2 capsules twice daily.
The power of the mind
Americans list mild memory problems associated with aging as a top health concern. Many of
us have witnessed our loved ones experience a decline in their mental health as they age, and
we know that once the mind goes, nothing else matters.
Cognitive health through nutrition
NeuroBright is a patent-pending blend of antioxidants, herbs and whole food nutrients
designed to nourish and support healthy brain function.*
Key element of NeuroBright
• Microhydrin acts as a synergist when added to the antioxidant blend in NeuroBright.* The addition of Microhydrin to our NeuroBright formula truly sets it apart from any other nutritional supplement.
• Phosphatidyl serine – This special type of fat found in our brains has shown remarkable health benefits when supplemented into our diet.*
• Rhodiola rosea – This remarkable herb has been shown to enhance physical and mental performance and reduce fatigue.* Rhodiola is considered an adaptogenic herb, which means it helps the body handle stress, both mental and emotional.*
• Bacopa – One of the most well-known herbs for enhancing mental focus is bacopa.* It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to enhance learning, memory and concentration.*
• Curcumin – This is the primary component of the Indian spice turmeric, which is known to be a powerful antioxidant.* It has been used for thousands of years for a wide variety of health benefits.
• Citrus bioflavonoids – Flavonoids are compounds produce and are found abundantly in citrus fruits. Flavonoids comprise the pigment found in fruits and vegetables and are well-known to provide antioxidant benefits.*
• Ginkgo Biloba – A popular plant known as the memory tree. Studies show that Ginkgo supports mental clarity and normal memory function. It provides antioxidant protection and supports healthy circulation.*
• Quercetin – One of the most effective bioflavonoids, quercetin has been shown to offer antioxidant benefits.* Research shows that it protects brain cells from the oxidative damage that might otherwise lead to a decline in mental acuity.*
• Phosphatidyl choline – Often referred to as lecithin, is a major component of cell membranes, including brain cells. Phosphatidyl choline levels in the brain appear to decline with age, which may be a factor in age-related memory loss.
• N-acetyl cysteine – NAC is an antioxidant that has been shown to improve memory and learning in animals.* It is a precursor to glutathione (one of the body’s most protective compounds). NAC and glutathione reduce oxidative stress in the brain.*
• Resveratrol – This plant-based nutrient is most commonly found in the skin of red grapes and in red wine. Animal studies suggest that resveratrol may reduce the plaque in the brain that is associated with age-related cognitive impairment.*
• Coenzyme Q-10 – This powerful antioxidant is used by every cell of our bodies to produce energy. Brain levels of Co Q-10 begin to decline at age 20 and low levels tend to be associated with cognitive decline. Supplementation can bring Co Q-10 in the brain back to healthy levels.*
Take action by nutritionally supporting your ability to think, learn and remember with NeuroBright.
NeuroBright: Think, Learn, Remember
Study: RBC Life Sciences’ Patent-Pending Nutritional Supplement, NeuroBright, Improved Learning and Memory by Nearly 50%
PRNewswire, IRVING, Texas
Irving, Texas (RBC Life Sciences: OTCBB: RBCL) — RBC Life Sciences, Inc., a provider of proprietary nutritional supplements and wound care/pain management products, announced today the debut of NeuroBright™, a patent-pending, nutritional supplement that improved test subjects’ learning and memory skills by 50 percent during a recent laboratory trial.
The veteran researcher who conducted the NeuroBright trial said few of the studies he has conducted in his 25 years in the field of neuroscience saw such dramatic improvements in cognitive function.
Lucien Thompson, head of the neuroscience program in the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas, said that his two-year animal study of NeuroBright showed that both young and aging rats in controlled trials saw marked improvement in learning and memory tasks similar to those that confront elderly populations. NeuroBright also improved psychomotor skills, including strength, endurance and balance, according to the study.*
“NeuroBright looks like it has a lot of promise to improve memory and learning, not just in rats but in people as well,” Thompson said. NeuroBright showed the potential to enhance “. . .the ability to learn new things, remember those things and then use that information.”
NeuroBright is a synergistic blend of herbs, whole food nutrients and RBC Life Sciences’ Microhydrin®, a uniquely formulated antioxidant whose health benefits have been detailed in numerous clinical and peer-reviewed studies. The company has filed for a composition-of-matter patent to protect NeuroBright’s formulation.
“One of our greatest fears is losing our mental capacity during the aging process,” said RBC Life Sciences President and CEO, John W. Price. “NeuroBright is the industry’s first and only product to combine Microhydrin with research-supported ingredients shown to support cognitive function—all in the convenience of a single nutritional supplement.”
“We believe NeuroBright will become one of RBC Life Sciences’ flagship products and a major contributor in the effort to help people address their fears of cognitive decline. NeuroBright is a natural, safe and effective way of helping us to think, learn and remember.”
The species of rat chosen for the double-blind, placebo-controlled trial shares many important biological attributes with humans. In addition to sharing just about every important protein, we share most of the same genome, similar developmental patterns and many of the same nervous system mechanisms, Thompson said.
The learning and memory portion of the study monitored the animals as they navigated a spatial maze. Subjects were fed one of four foods: a placebo, Microhydrin, a formula of 11 herbal antioxidants, and NeuroBright (Microhydrin combined with the 11 herbal antioxidants).
Thompson said typically 25 percent of any control group of rats is identified as slow learners. Microhydrin alone, as well as the 11 herbal antioxidants alone, improved the subjects’ learning and memory. When the formulas were combined, as they are in NeuroBright, memory and learning improved dramatically. In fact, NeuroBright completely eliminated the slow learners, Thompson said. Every animal exhibited improved learning and memory.
As we age, our brains are increasingly ravaged by the effects of free radicals. Consequently, we require more antioxidants to repair the damage done. Recognizing the important role antioxidants play in brain function, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has conducted many studies on the abilities of different antioxidants to improve brain function.
Thompson said USDA studies of some of the most well-known antioxidant-laden foods, such as walnuts, blackberries and grape juice, can produce a 20 percent improvement in memory. By comparison, the improvement witnessed in the University of Texas at Dallas study indicated that a synergy of ingredients were at work in NeuroBright.
Most people do not consume the optimum amount of antioxidants in their diets. Those who don’t may take nutritional supplements containing antioxidants to compensate. But this alone may not be sufficient, Thompson said.
“The study showed that combining Microhydrin with these other antioxidants produced a significant benefit above what supplementing with antioxidants alone produced,” he said.
* — No animals were harmed while conducting this trial
About RBC Life Sciences
RBC Life Sciences develops, manufactures and markets high-quality nutritional supplements and personal care products to a growing population of consumers seeking wellness and a healthy lifestyle. Under its MPM Medical brand, RBC Life Sciences also develops and markets to health care professionals in the United States proprietary prescription and nonprescription products for advanced wound care and pain management. All products are tested for quality assurance in-house, and by outside independent laboratories, to comply with regulations in the U.S. and in more than thirty countries in which the products are distributed. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.rbclifesciences.com.
The statements above, other than statements of historical fact, may be forward-looking. Actual events will be dependent upon a number of factors and risks including, but not limited to, changes in plans by the Company's management, delays or problems in production, changes in the regulatory process, changes in market trends, and a number of other factors and risks described from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Contacts: RBC Life 2301 Crown Court / Irving, Texas 75038
972-893-4000 (main number) 800-350-9497 (customer service) CustomerCare@RBCLS.com
Ann Billings RBC Life Sciences 972-893-4000 email@example.com
Back to Secrets of Immortality